It's finally here: a huge alpha update, full of interesting new features and fixes to test drive! Might also be the final alpha update that will be available with a code, if there are no massive issues with it. We're steadily rolling out towards the beta version and we have something different in store for that.
Anyways, here's a little list of all the major features in this one:
- Intel Mechanics
- You now need to build Intelligence structures to be able to see your enemy's structures; however it's also possible to hide your activity by building counter intelligence structures.
- Tech Tree
- An experimental, simplified tech tree lets you unlock buildings and gain additional bonuses.
- Construction Yards
- Structures are now functional only the turn after they're placed on the map.
- Destroyed buildings leave behind ruins
- Networking Fixes
- Better stability for matches with more than two players
Unfortunately, online play still doesn't work properly for people using a mobile connection, but we're working on fixing that for later.