Here it is, the first proper feature update to Interplanetary! The main feature this time is something that's been requested a lot.
Update #1: In-Game Chat
As you may have guessed already, that feature is the much requested in-game chat. Now you can also bash your enemies verbally! Do try to behave, though.
|An example of friendly, proper behavior.|
Here's the full changelog for the update:
Interplanetary Version 0.1.3960
- In-game chat
- Indicators to show which players have ended their turns
- Building unlocks in Techtree now have simple descriptions
- Added a simple reminder when trying to end turn with no active research
- New player planet texture: Jungle
- Small changes to UI graphics
- Changed the version number scheme
Have fun cursing your opponents to oblivion (but seriously, avoid nasty words, there could be kids playing!) Also, don't forget to take part in our first "Whack-a-Dev" this Saturday. It'll be the true baptism by fire for the chat system!